ShivamVidhyalaya was started with the aim to cater cultured, knowledge and skill-based International standard school education in very low cost in the East part of Ahmedabad, where there is a little scope of good academic school education. ShivamVidhyalaya is one of the prestigious co-education School in this vicinity. ShivamVidhyalaya offers GSEB in a comprehensive learning environment, with personal freedom and wide range of Academic and Non-academic activities. Life and learning at ShivamVidhyalaya is a commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth, art, high standard of ethical awareness, community service and spiritual growth at large.
Established in 2005, aims at creating an environment which sows the seeds of curiosity in every child. This seed of curiosity keeps the children on their toes in their quest for knowledge, throughout their lives.
The school aims to create a desire for life long learning in each child.
The values and qualities like honesty, workmanship, co-operation, are imbibed in the children. We believe in making children confident to face the challenges of life.
• To create a place where all individuals can develop their individuality in a socially acceptable manner, for the benefit of the society.
• To make quality education available at all levels and for all.
• To provide a creative and challenging educational environment preparing children for life.
• To inspire critical thinking and problem solving.
• To nurture the spirit of creativity and team work, leadership and citizenship.
• To foster an understanding and respect for our culture and the culture of other nations.
Aspire to Achieve... Learn to Excel.
• To nurture students like seeds with joy, instilling proficiency in them through activity, thus honing their skills and helping them grow into a complete tree.
• Return childhood to children and bring out the best in them by advocating the creation of an environment, where joy of work and co-operation are the key motivating factors.
• Strive to change the face of modern education by.
• Recognising the potential in students.
• Realising their dreams.
• Rejoicing in their success.